Having a hypermedia API is great, but without a client to consume it, it is somewhat useless. Listed below are the officially supported and third party client tools that can consume Serrano's API.
Note: Cilantro is currently under heavy development and various components may be incomplete until it has been released. Keep track of the progress here
Be the first one to write a client, big or small! Scan the list of ideas for some inspiration.
Ideas & Inspiration
- Command-line interface (CLI) that can consume the APIs
- One implementation recommendation is using requests
- Field and Concept metadata appendix
- This would act as an appendix for the data available in the system. The focus would be on searchability and presentability of the names, descriptions and other metadata in a readable way
- The format is similar to AudGenDB's data descriptions documentation